All Cmd Commands
There are several practical ways to use the Windows operating system. With the Cmd commands, which are ‘Commands,’ all the features can be easily performed in the Windows operating system. Cmd commands, which many people prefer because of their safety, are the most important assistant of the computer user. Let’s get to know the Cmd commands that come embedded in the Windows operating system.
The computer user ensures that the process is carried out by forwarding his requests to Windows with Cmd commands. Cmd commands, which are not used much by those who play games or do their daily work on the computer, can also work in DOS. In addition, Cmd commands come to the rescue when a problem occurs on the computer, and the format cannot be formatted because users do not want to lose important files.
To benefit from the Cmd commands in difficult situations, it is necessary to open the computer in safe mode and ignore the errors of Windows. Then, with the Cmd screen running in safe mode, the problem on the computer can be learned, and the problem can be solved without formatting.
Functions of Cmd Commands
The’ Start’ menu must first be opened to write the Cmd commands required to perform the operation. Then you need to type ‘Run’ in the search field and search. Finally, you can use the codes below by typing ‘Cmd’ in the ‘Run’ box and searching.
Cmd commands that make it easy to perform not very complex applications:
- exe = Opens the calculator.
- msc = Opens disk management.
- msc = Opens the device manager.
- msc = Opens the defragmenter.
- exe = It functions to manufacture the character.
- cpl = Opens the Add and Remove Programs screen.
- cpl = Allows the available options to be opened.
- exe = Opens the accessible options wizard.
- cpl = Opens the image properties.
- exe = Opens event viewer.
- msc = Opens the shared folder menu.
Cmd commands that open files that are very important for computer users:
- msc = Used to open component services.
- msc = Opens the Certificates screen.
- msc = Activates the event viewer screen.
- msc = Opens the Services screen.
- msc = Opens the indexing services screen.
- msc = Activates the defragmenter property screen.
- msc = Opens the local security screen.
- msc = Opens the performance screen.
Cmd commands that allow quick access to system tools:
- exe = Activates the voice reader.
- exe = Allows Windows to restart.
- exe = Provides font creation.
- exe = Provides the IP address of the connected network.
- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsshutdn.exe = Allows the computer to shut down in 60 seconds.
- C:\WINDOWS\system32\webfldrs = Allows dialogs to be established on the computer.
- C:\WINDOWS\system32\attrib.exe = .dll, .exe etc. on the computer. Allows viewing of files.
Cmd commands to list files:
- netstat -n = Has the numerically displaying addresses and port numbers function.
- netstat -an = Shows the file sender’s IP address.
- netstat -a = Shows all connections.
- netstat -b = Shows the executable files associated with each connection.
- netstat -e = Displays Ethernet statistics.
- netstat -o = Makes the process ID show with each connection.
- netstat -p = Shows protocol links.
- netstat -r = Functions to show the routing table.
- netstat -s = Displays statistics for protocols.
- winver = It has the function of displaying the information of the Windows version.
- ing ip = It allows measuring the connection by pinging other computers connected to the same IP.
- pathping = It functions to check the connection speed between the modem and the computer.
- ipconfig = Shows the IP address of the computer’s network.
Cmd commands for performing important technical operations in computer operations:
- rmdir = Functions to delete existing or completely empty file.
- repair-bde = Repairs a corrupted or forgotten drive.
- sfc = Scans or replaces important Windows files.
- cipher/w:c = Functions to delete undeletable files on the drive.
- driverquery = Opens the driver list to find the incorrectly installed driver.
- shutdown -l = Allows the user to log off while the computer is in use.
- shutdown -f = Allows applications that are open at the time of computer use to be closed.
- shutdown = Allows the computer to be shut down.
- powercfg/a = Functions to show how much power the computer has saved.
Cmd commands can be very useful when computer users are having trouble. The more Cmd commands computer users learn, the more they can benefit from the functions of those commands.