How to Steam Family Sharing?
Steam Family Sharing is one of the most beautiful features it brings. With Steam Family Sharing, the person you invite your games to can access your library and download and play your games. Steam Achievements are earned, and Game progress is saved to the Steam Cloud system. But the Game Sharing Company must have given permission.
Let’s See Steam Family Sharing Together;
- Activate Your Account with Steam Guard.
- Click on the steam text in the upper left
- Click on Settings from the Incoming Window.
- Select Family from the Settings Menu.
- Choose What You Authorize Access to Your Account in Family View
- Select the games you want to play.
- A recovery Email Address will be requested.
- Create a PIN for Family Members’ Access
- Enter the Incoming code from the Recovery Mail address
- Activate the Family View from the Top Right.
Don’t forget; The game in the Steam Library has Only 1 User Access Permission. If you want to turn off Family Sharing from your Steam Account; Click on Steam Menu > Settings > Family > Disable Family Sharing.
How to Activate Steam Guard?
Click the Steam button in the top left.
Click Settings from the Incoming Window.
Select Account from the Settings Menu
Activate Steam Guard on the account.