How to Freeze Your Tiktok Account?
For TikTok account freezing, you need to follow the steps below:
- Log into your TikTok account with the help of an intelligent device.
- Then log in to your TikTok profile.
- Click on your profile picture on your profile page.
- A new page will appear in front of you. Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right of this new page.
- You will see a message saying, “Manage My Account.” Click on this article.
- Finally, tap “Delete My Account” from the page that opens.
- TikTok will ask you to enter your password to delete your account.
- After entering your password, click “Continue.”
- Tap on the “Delete My Account” option at the bottom of the screen again.
When you follow the TikTok account freezing steps above, your TikTok account will be frozen for 30 days. If you do not access your account for 30 days, your TikTok account is permanently deleted. If you only want to freeze it, remember that you must log in to your account within 30 days.