How to Learn Motherboard Model?
Our article will try to explain the motherboard model for you without programming and programming. As you know, the motherboard is one of the most important parts of the computer. Without this part, it is not possible to have a computer.
Because other components, such as the processor, come together on the motherboard. As a result of the combination of these components, the computer emerges. Also, not every component is compatible with every motherboard. In such cases, you need to know the motherboard model you are using.
Why Does Motherboard Model Important?
We would like to briefly touch on an important issue before moving on to our unprogrammed and programmed explanation of motherboard model learning. You may be thinking at what points it is necessary to learn the motherboard model. That’s why we want to talk about it briefly here.
You need to know the motherboard model you are using or will use. Because, as we mentioned before, some parts, including the processor, may not be compatible with every motherboard. That’s why it’s so important to read our motherboard model learning program-free and programmatic tutorial before buying a new component.
Because if you don’t know your motherboard model, you may not be able to use some new components you bought. At this point, we would like to give you a small example so that you do not get confused. Let’s say you bought a new processor.
If the processor you bought is not compatible with the motherboard you have, it is not possible to use that processor. Here is how to learn the programmed and unprogrammed motherboard model for you in our article so that you do not experience such situations. We will try to explain.
Step by Step Motherboard Model Learning No Programs
This section will first try to explain the motherboard model for you step-by-step. Now, let’s not extend the word any further, and let’s try to explain to you how the motherboard model is learned without a program.
Learn Motherboard Model from CMD
- You must first open the Windows 10 Start Menu to apply these processes.
- Then type ‘cmd’ in the search section in this menu and search.
- As a result of this search, you will see the ‘Command Prompt option. Continue by clicking this option.
- Then type wmic csproduct get name,identifying number,uuid on the screen that appears and press enter.
- After all these steps, you will see some texts on the same screen. You can find out your motherboard model by looking at the ‘Name’ section among these articles.
Step by Step Motherboard Model Learning Programmed, Motherboard model learning programless 2022.
Learn Motherboard Model with CPU-Z 2022
- First, download the CPU-Z program by clicking here.
- Then complete the installation of the program.
- After the installation is finished, please run the program.
- You will see the ‘Mainboard’ tab at the top of the window that comes up. Click here to continue.
- Finally, you can see your motherboard model by looking at the ‘Model’ line in this section.
Our article tried to explain the motherboard model for you without a program and with a program. You can learn your motherboard model by correctly applying any of the above explanations.